Saturday, October 20, 2007

Playground burnt by fireworks.




A playground in Bedok North was damaged by fire yesterday afternoon. Fortunately, no one was injured. The fire was suspected to be caused by the sparklers used by the children who were playing there.

After I have read this news... remind me of the previous home made bomb incidents in my area...

Altough they may not have read my blogs before, because most of my readers are from other countries, but I think it is better to remove the "home made bombs" section.

I have taken the photo of the playground after the fire. These are what left after the fire. It happened in Singapore. It may just be an accident... or may be the kids do thing withou considering the consequences. They may think that those plastics may not catch fire easily.

No comments: