Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sweet Potatoes Power My MP3 Player! Amazing!


Potatoes Power My MP3 Player! Amazing! - More amazing video clips are a click away

I have done the same experiment by using a 2.5V bulb, it does not work.
Maybe is becasue I have use a differet kind of nail material. Need to do another experiment with galvanised nails before I can make a definite conclusion.

I have recorded my own video too, please see the video below:




more vdieos on fruites batteries, I can't believe it. Is there any mistakes that i make during my experiment? If someone has the answer please post some comments.


Tomato Battery Demo Fruits Generator


Tomato Battery Demo Fruits Generator - The funniest home videos are here

Potato Batteries




Astonishing Lemon Power




AVR with Lemon Power





Please post your comments if you have tried it.

No comments: